Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And just to let you know, Lyle is spelled L-Y-L-E

I had sex with Lyle last night. And this morning. I know right? Who the fuck is Lyle? He is flvgy70.

flvgy70 : LOOKING FOR THAT ONE LADY!!!!!

Wow!!!where do I start??? I don't think this box is big enough to talk about me!!!(just kidding). Well, I am a hard working, organized,romantic,clean,down to earth, honest,funny,understanding and caring guy. I work hard, but also like to spend time with family, friends,my dog, and my son(part-time).I always try to remain positive no matter what life throws my way!!!! I realize that it all starts with coffee/drink and we then go from there. I'm not in any kind of rush,but I do want that spark and everything that goes with it along the way!!!If any of this catches your interest,feel free to send a message, and I can tell you more!!! Thanks for checking out my profile!!! cheers!


He's not bad, right? It's like he read my profile and made himself out to be exactly what I am looking for. (God, it's weird noticing this stuff and just not being sure if I have really good instincts, able to sniff out the bad ones quicker than anyone ever or if I have been seriously fucked up for a long long time. Let's watch the two sides of my personality duel it out!) How sad is that? I say he "made himself out to be" like it's some kind of conspiracy. Like he read my profile and then said oh, yeah, I like her, I am going to totally fake my profile to sucker her but good. But not that I really like her, more that I want to fuck her up. (I don't know which side is going to win but it's going to be a good fight!) Seriously. My god. How sadly sad. I would cry for anyone that felt that way about themselves and I am crying for me right now. Because my next thought was "you know what really bugs me about him? How nice he is to me." (Where have I heard that before?)

He keeps his dog in the garage but he does treat her very well. (Keisha. Can you believe that? That is only the second time that I have ever heard that name for a dog. The first was Ian's.) And he's got this really weird thing about hair - like he won't let Keisha upstairs because of her fur getting all over the place and he keeps his head, chest and balls shaved... so he's obviously a lunatic. When I went to bed last night I liked him and when I woke up this morning all I wanted in the whole world was to leave... I needed to go home and when I got home I wanted to get stoned stoned stoned and sleep. (Sound familiar?) We had sex twice last night and again this morning. And he's got a fucking big dick. I had trouble sitting all day! (Since when has that been on the 'con' side of the list???) And that's all I got so far.

On the other hand? (Even generating this list in my head is pissing me off!) Remember how I said that I liked him when I went to sleep last night? Well, that was after he fucked me but good and showered with me and gave me a t-shirt and put me to bed after we watched the movie that he had already seen but I hadn't so he made me get it and he bought Strongbow because that's what I drank on our first date on Friday and he bought supper and said that he had to go to the bathroom after we ate but he actually went up to the waitress and ordered this apple crumble thing that I had mentioned. He is kind and considerate and generous and cuddly and romantic and sexual and attentive and he has a house on a quiet street and a dog, a large breed, he's got a good job but he wants to further himself, he has a son that he dotes on (when he sees him... still a ? on that), he loves his parents, he watches Family Guy and Trailer Park Boys, he's got an suv, he's bigger than I am (his t-shirt fit me like a dress!), he thinks I'm sexy, he laughs at my jokes, and last night he put his hand on the part of my body that I hate the most and said "I like this". Fuck fuck fuck!!! Holy christ, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??????????????? (Holy christ, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???????????????)

He called me today and left a message saying good luck with my tattoo tomorrow, he was on his way out to dinner with a friend - and he said "just to let you know, for your new heart tattoo? Lyle is spelled L-Y-L-E". (That was a joke, right??) Last night when he couldn't figure out something on his tv, he didn't flinch when I picked up the remote and fixed it. And when the dvd wasn't working, I took it out of the machine and cleaned it and it started working and not a smart ass remark to be found. He was actually quite complimentary. And we were lying on the couch and I was comfortable with him putting his arm around me (I always hated someone touching my belly). He is being upfront and straight forward about his affection for me, he asks do I like this, do I like that. He holds the door and paid for dinner but was cool in asking if I would leave the tip because he didn't have any change.

That mother fucker. He found my fucking list! Where's the camera? Am I being Punked? Is he trying to con me? I better keep my back against the wall.

I'm a fuckin' idiot. I shake my head at me. Okay, okay, I'll give him another chance. Sheesh. But it might be that I just have really, really good instincts!