Sunday, September 21, 2008

WTF

I just sent this to Rob... is that good or bad????

Hi Rob:

Just wanted to let you know that I had a great time with you and Nathan today. The lacrosse game was seriously entertaining and I felt comfortable and welcome all day.

You are such a fantastic father, Rob. I know about these things; I have a very good father who loved and protected and provided for his kids but he was also usually quite irritated and impatient with us. You are patient and loving but, at the same time, you give him boundaries and structure and positive lessons... and you look like you are having fun doing it. I think that is just awesome!

Have a good day tomorrow! (hope you guys get some rest tonight... I napped for a bit earlier!) And wish me luck... because tomorrow I start handing out resumes! (stress!! lol)

Bev