Monday, September 15, 2008

Next step

I have been driving myself crazy all night. We are going to meet. I'm getting pretty close to the part where I run for the hills!

You know what? He will either like me or he won't. If he does, that's great. But, if he doesn't, there are plenty of more fish in the sea! It seems good so far but we are two weeks of flirty little emails in here. Let's not get carried away. I spend to much time 'what if'ing and I have to learn to let this go, too. That's where I cause problems. Who knows? There is absolutely nothing that I can do about it at this point... we will either like each other or we won't or somewhere in between... let it happen and stop playing it out, already!

I am responsible only for the things I do; I can not control the things that others do.

Yes, I hope he likes me. I hope we hit it off. But if we don't... I'll be one step further ahead for the next time. I am choosing. Who. I. will. be.