Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fishin'

Okay, I have a new profile that I think I should leave up for a while. Guys probably think I'm a freak with all the fixin' and changin'. And it's time to step up the outside work... got to get up to speed with the inside. You know it occurred to me the other day that I never look at other women and say "I wish I looked like her" or "I wish I had her ass"... I look at them and say "I could look like that", "I will look like that" and "where can I get me one of those?" Me likey.


"Love dogs, kids rock, gardening is a new and beloved hobby. I am not a stressed out, high-strung person. I think a home should be filled with music and laughter - and sometimes peace and quiet - but living alone is just getting too silent... I've heard all of my jokes so there is very little laughter anymore! lol

I am looking for someone who is passionate, considerate, energetic and fun.

Drop me a line and let's see what happens from there. Otherwise, I wish you much luck in your search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."