Sunday, October 10, 2004

{shaky writing} Okay, I need to document this because it's kind of TOTALLY FREAKING ME OUT. I got out of the shower this afternoon and noticed a little bump on the bottom of my right eye. Almost like a blister-type thing - that was at noon. It got a bit bigger when Stacey and I went out shopping. When I was home at about 5pm it seemed to be the same or smaller. I got ready and went to Gayleen and Chris' for supper. While it was there it steadily got worse and my right eye lid started to swell, too. Now I'm home and my eye is HUGE. I can feel the numbness in my cheek and maybe into my arm a bit (not sure if that's my imagination or not). Now my left eye is also starting to swell and I am losing it! Breathing is wheezy but is that because I had a smoke? I have been feeling dizzy on and off since Wednesday. Then it was more vertigo w/ movement. Now it's more light headed. And I don't know if it's because I am sitting here concentrating on it but I'm afraid to ignore it because what if something happens and I'm all alone? Oh, I just took a Sinutab Sinus & Allergy to see if it helps.