Sunday, September 7, 2003

Well, the problem isn't the pill. It's me. I'm sitting here waiting for some contact instead of going about my business and if contact comes, that's good, but it's okay if it doesn't come. Which goes hand in hand with Dr. Gray's 'Get a life' theory. This is why I started hating this place so much. I have so much work to do that I just don't want to look at it. And I should be working right now but I don't want to. I spent most of the morning playing with my hot tub. And I need to rewire my stereo and fix the walls where the curtains were. And do laundry and shopping. And put up some shelves and paint my kitchen. But I feel too guilty to do all those things because I should be working. So work, damn it! Stop bitching about having to do it and do it! It's not going anywhere like this. Crap.