Saturday, September 13, 2003

The funny thing is... I'm feeling like a total fool right now. So he comes over and fucks me on Thursday night and I believe that he's working on good intentions? But here's Saturday. Supposed to go out to lunch on Saturday. And nothing. Not a sorry, can't make it, not a fuck you, nothing. So what am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to deal with this? I'm trying to be patient. I'm trying to not think the worst. But I really don't know what I'm supposed to think. And I don't know what I'm supposed to do next. So, if he never calls, that's easy. But what if he does? Fucker! Am I that much of an idiot that I would trust someone so much when they are trying to take me for a ride? I really don't know what to do here. And I don't like it. I don't like it at all.