Saturday, September 13, 2003

Looks like I played that right. Well, maybe played is not the right word because I wasn't playing. I totally calmed down. Despite my doubts to the contrary, I think I'm really doing good here.

He called just after 5pm. Said he slept until after 3pm. But whatever. I didn't expect to get an explanation. I did flub once, however. He asked if I was busy tonight and I said yes, babysitting the boys. But when he mentioned a movie, I said well maybe I could do it. When he said no you do what you were doing I thought fuck - why did I say that? But it's done. Don't be silly and pick apart every little thing. Of course, that's my, like, life!

We are meeting at White Spot for lunch tomorrow at 1pm. Meeting. No 'date' here I guess but that's okay. We're going slow or not going at all. I guess only time will tell.