Friday, September 12, 2003

Omigod, omigod! I can't stop smiling! It's really starting to piss me off! Kidding, of course.

Okay, we were online last night and then he called. We talked for two hours almost and when we were getting off the phone he asked if he could come over for a couple of minutes. Of course I said yes. But why? Why would he come over? It was 10pm. And I had been smoking all day, I hadn't had a shower, I had been for my walk. I brushed my teeth and washed my girl's stuff. And he walked in and looked sooooo damn good. Wow! Seriously. Then he said 'hi' and started kissing me. He said 'is this okay?' and my knees were shaking and my heart was pounding and it was soooo okay. We went into the bedroom and it felt so right. It was like two months went away and I melted. And I came. Over and over.

God, don't let it be just sex. I know it wasn't. I know that we are finding our way back to each other. I have to be careful. Keep living the life I've been living, not get into all the emotional and obsessive. But something has changed inside of my during the past couple of months. It feels right. Sigh.