Wednesday, September 3, 2003

Gee, dear diary, sure hope I don't become addicted to you! I've been writing an awful lot! Can't see a problem with that, can you? :)

Well, it turns out that I was going about the Big Sisters thing all wrong. The Langley one is separate from the Vancouver/Surrey/Richmond one. So I just called there and I have my own little orientation meeting tomorrow afternoon. This might make the whole process quicker.

God, I feel like a different person these days. It's soooooo good! I half want a mood swing so I can say it wasn't the pill after all. I don't know what to do for birth control without it. Not that it's a problem these days! But I would like to have sex again!!! I'm determined to stick with my two month experiment. It's early days yet.

Look at me. My plans and wants from the past 5 years or more are coming together. I guess this whole Fabian thing, the relationship and the rock bottom, is going to be a blessing after all. Even if we don't work it out. But, of course, I hope we do some day. It kind of scares me to think of a relationship with him again - with anyone. I don't want to go down the same road again, make the same mistakes. But that's in the future. No matter what happens, it won't be anytime soon. And I will deal with it. I feel like I could deal with anything right now. How cool is that?? :)