Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WHY?????????

MOTHERFUCKER doesn't even remember talking to me last night. He doesn't remember asking me to move to Newfoundland with him. He doesn't remember going on and on about how much he liked me. He doesn't remember telling me about how his mom wants him to sell the house (maybe he's broke). He doesn't remember being upset with me for putting my profile back on the website. Fuck. I can't do this. This is usually the part where I end it but instead he's getting love notes? I have to end it. And yes, I do see the irony in that godamnit!!! I can't go through this shit every day! It will kill me! I can't I don't want to. Make it stop. I want to be fat and single. I'm an idiot. This needs to stop right now! But I know, of course, that it won't stop, it's part of me now but I am moving on to the next guy and slow the fuck down motherfucker. But why did it have to happen with him? I liked him.

I don't anymore.

Anyway, this was his reply... like I give two shits about what he has to say.

"ummm, i don't know what to say at this time i am at a lost for words, this caught me totally off gaurd, but in a really good way right now i don't know what to say, but definetly we can talk about this on friday face to face okay!!! your making me blush,and overwhellmed with happiness, i like you too,but i still feel bad about how i acted last night, and talked to you, trust me i don't get like that often, and i am sorry i didn't get back to you when i should have...forgive me????If you read this tonight , have a great night and i will talk to you tommorrow, sleep tight :
from feeling overwhellmed!!!!!!!"