Sunday, June 29, 2008

Letter to my seester

"Sister -

I am writing this the night before you leave BC & start out on your big adventure and I want to tell you something... DON'T GO!!! Just kidding! (sort of!)

I cannot tell you how much the past two years of having you so close has meant to me. Not only was it helpful to have your ear and shoulder during a trying time in my life, it was also nice to share a bit of your life again. You have become an amazing, beautiful, kind and generous woman. I am so proud of you and love you more than ever - although I never would have thought that could be possible. You are, without a doubt, my favourite person in the whole world and I am going to miss you tremendously.

It is true that the selfish part of my wants to make you stay but the rest of me is very excited for you as you enter the next stage of your life. You are just getting started, there is so much to see and learn. I know that your life will be fantastic (I will be your biggest fan!)

No matter where our lives take us, no matter how far apart we may be, we will always be together... inside, where it counts. Be safe, my sister, my friend.

Love,
Beverly"