Sunday, April 6, 2008

Whoa!

Holy shit, man. Holy shit.

Am I just copying what I did with Fabian? Is this part of the cycle? I love him, I hate him, I want him, I don't. I was just remembering about the end with Fabian. After almost 4 years of him not wanting to be with me, I finally realized that he didn't want to be with me. 4 years. If I didn't have 4 years to waste by staying with Ian, then I don't have 4 years to waste without him, either.

Stop. If he wants you, he will let you know. For now, assume that he doesn't. And continue on with life. Let's get going again, girlfriend! No more torture, no more looking for the email that never comes and then sending some kind of reply to the email that never came in the first place? What the shit? Holy fuck, dude. Holy fuck.

Run, move, vent. Get up. It's time.

Hahaha... this is my favorite part of the cycle!



**4/16/08 - that was super funny "no more looking for the email that never comes and then sending some kind of reply to the email that never came in the first place"... good stuff... because I pretty much just did that about 4 hours ago. Fuck.**