Sunday, April 27, 2008

Practice

You know, I think I know why I talk about this so much. I have always been confident that I would slow down the self-righteous chatter and I will. But right now I have to practice. I am in training to be myself. Maybe this should be called 'searching for myself'; but that's just too obvious!

I just got off the phone with my brother. I love talking to him. You know, there was a time in my life that I had absolutely no interest in talking to him. I felt he would put me down, pull me down. Now, he is my greatest supporter. He was the one that pushed me through this journey... most people said I have no idea what you are talking about but whatever. Cathy actually said that she was just waiting for me to figure this stuff out so that she could learn from what I learn. (Isn't that funny? There's just something about you, Bev) Tom said YES, way to go, you are on the right track, pat on the back, I love you... and that made a big difference. He thinks he gets it. He mostly does get it. I have to say, he comes closer than anyone yet. And it's very cute when he raves about how sad it is that other people don't get it. I am pretty sure he is on his way to a big lesson soon. Stacey is getting her shit together and he is falling for her again. And she doesn't want to be with him anymore. It will be a good lesson. Hopefully he gets it! I'll nudge. That's what I do now. I nudge. And maybe when he gets the lesson, she will be finished her own lesson and they can get back together and pass the lesson on. I'll nudge. (Could the psychic be right???????????????)

And maybe I am preaching. And maybe I should mind my own business. And maybe I should try to remember: I'm not here to save the world... but I'm going to do my part. I have to do my part. I am excited to do my part. Thanks, brother.