Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Got a Project!

I decided to transpose my old journal into this format... then I can get rid of the book because I hate leaving shit like that around. It does not bother me in the slightest if a stranger reads this stuff but I already know what happens when someone that I care about reads my rants and raves... and it's not pretty, not pretty at all. The journal starts in August 2003 and goes on and off to 2006. It's actually the perfect time frame to lend a reference point to the stuff that I have written over the past couple of years.

I lived with Karl from 1996 to 2001 and, for my 30th birthday, I bought me a condo and packed my bags. Ian and I dated from about November 2001 to about June 2002... at the same time I dated Niall and slept with two of the three Newfie guys, Terry from 202, Colin who is married with two children, Shayne's girlfriends younger brother (he was 18 and had a nipple ring!), Dobbin and a few others who I can't even remember now. I met Fabian in June 2002 and wasn't with any one else until Ian and I started dating again in June 2006. This is the story of Fabian. And my realization that I had much deeper problems than I had ever suspected.

Read it... read what a seriously fucked up person wrote on her journey to mental stability. So sad. So yesterday. =)