Monday, March 10, 2008

Horoscope

For you, dear Scorpio, love is like an adventure, a crazy sport, or some sort of video arcade game. Lately you may have been too caught up in the fantasy aspect of it without really taking into account the practical nature and the nitty-gritty of what it takes to keep a relationship afloat. You may need to take a more realistic perspective on it all at this time, be more sensitive to your own emotions, and honor them accordingly.


-----------------------------------------
Too true. But perhaps I am way beyond sensitive to my emotions and not sensitive enough to his.


**3/29/08** OR... perhaps I am way beyond sensitive to what I decide are his feelings but never actually ask what they truly are and I need to accept that I have feelings and sometimes they will be good and sometimes they will be bad but they are always okay.