Sunday, November 6, 2005

Oh, the irony of it all! I was in a car accident tonight - last night, I guess. Fuckin' bitch! Just t-boned me when she went through a red light. How inconsiderate of me to interrupt her phone conversation.

Anyway, that was just after 5pm. So I came home... oh yeah, I forgot to mention that she slammed into my door and my head bounced off the window. So I came home in a bit of pain. Neck, shoulder, head, nice red blotch all down my face (which will probably turn a lovely shade of purple). Couldn't sleep - as seems to be the norm for me in these situations. What a fucking bitch! So I got a little upset and called Fabian. His phone was off but I left a message and he hasn't replied.

Anyway, the irony that I began with is that I'm finally reaching out. After all of this time, I finally needed him and turned to him. But it's too late. He's gone.

And I can't sleep. Fucking bitch!