Friday, November 4, 2005

It's kind of funny - and yet kind of sad - but I'm still waiting for him to contact me. I'm pretty sure he won't because his responses to me since we broke up the last time have been different. But there is this glimmer of hope that has yet to fade away. I periodically dream that he emails me back and it drives me crazy because I have such hope when I check my email for the first time that day. And sometimes when I imagine him he's saying I love you and sometimes he's saying leave me alone.

But I have this amazing patience about the whole deal. It's very weird. I know that I am waiting for him and he will either contact me and all will be fine or he won't and the hope will eventually just peter out. And that's okay. I love this version of me and I know that whatever happens will work out for the best.