Monday, June 20, 2005

Well, I just got off the phone with Fabe. He's coming over tomorrow to drop off his tax stuff. I haven't seen him since the end of April - two months, basically. And for over a month we didn't even speak. I stopped answering the phone and he stopped calling. Which is a terrible way to end things but I just couldn't bear that break up conversation again. So what next? How will it go tomorrow? I know that I don't want to go out with him. I've considered just sex but that's too dicey. That's what I wanted in October and look what happened. But how do I say no? My practise with Dobbin and Flynn should have helped but it was mostly because I was so in love with Fabian. Now I've got no one to blame it on. Maybe on me? I know. Crap! Shouldn't I have learned this when I was 15 or something? I've just always said yes. Even when I didn't want to, I said yes. Well, maybe I didn't say yes but I definitely didn't say no. I don't want to go out with him. It's just stupid and silly and if this is where we are after 3 years then it's time to stop. Just stop.