Sunday, June 12, 2005

So, I was just reading an article in Cosmo and thought I would stop and take note. It's about being a blabbermouth, basically. And I am so a blabber mouth. Not about other people - I'm a good secret keeper - but about me? Total word vomit! It really bugs me sometimes. I'll start telling a story sometimes and the next thing I know I'm telling moment by moment, word for word. And most of the time I really don't need to. Or want to. I do it with everyone. Mom, Stacey, Julie, guys... look at me - I'm even doing it here!! I think I am too detail oriented. Maybe that's why I have so much trouble writing. It gets so involved. Stories and whatnot. Or maybe I have trouble writing because I talk so damn much! Who me? So maybe I'll just try to keep the details in here. It sure would be less boring for everyone! Even me.

Well, the fabe called the other day. On the 10th actually. Our 3 year anniversary of meeting. Ha! How romantic! Anyway, we haven't spoken since the day before Debra and Andrea left so it was a full month. I just stopped returning his calls and he just stopped calling. And I was glad.

I felt cowardly and weird about it. I was just so sick of breaking up with the guy, you know? And I had no reason - I just didn't want to talk to him anymore. I moved beyond the whole "relationship" (joke) and I was finding him irritating. So, anyway, he called and I said hello and he said hello (see? details!) and I said how's it going and then the whole 'is that all you have to say after all this time? Blah, blah, blah. It did hit me at one point during the whole diatribe (is that a word? hang on - yep, and I think I even used it in the right context!) So it hit me that all that blabbing 'why don't you love me' crap used to come from me. Was I really that person? I'm glad she's sleeping now. And, after all that, he says that he called because the tax department is after him and I promised to do his taxes. Can you believe that??? "Well, I wasn't going to call because I wanted to see how long it would take for you to call me". LAMEO! L-A-M-E-O!!!!

Anyway, I might have sex with him. We'll see.

I'm awesome weird, man!