Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally me - POF

I looked around the other day and realized that everyone is turning beige: conforming, blending in to the scenery, trying to be just like everyone else. That life is not for me - I live my life in colour! I will not settle, I will not make-do, I will not just let each day happen while I wait for the next one to come. I live every day on purpose with purpose - even the days that I just spend on the couch. I'm all in and I'm loving it!

The more I try, the more I want to try; the more I see, the more I want to see; the more I know, the more I want to know. I can find a silver lining anywhere and I love to share it with those who want to see it, too. What a fantastic way to live: with passion and vigour, face forward, learning from the past but never regretting a single moment of it. No wonder I can't stop smiling!

I'm looking for a guy who lives in colour, who likes to take chances and understands how fantastic life can be. I like men who are good with their hands (heh heh - I mean, like, mechanically!) (okay, the other thing, too! lol), confident and considerate of others. I want to be with someone who inspires me to grow and supports me when I want to run for cover, someone who is open to change and able to see all of the good that this world has to offer. I will never need someone else to complete my life but it sure would be nice to find someone who complements it.

Happy fishing!