Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another

I don't know anything about the man I will end up with. I have no idea where he is from or what he looks like but I know who he will be and I know how I will feel when he is around. He will treat me and others with respect and consideration, he will be able to make me laugh so hard I fall off my chair; he will be affectionate and warm but understand that having some time apart is just as important as time together. He will have or want children and dogs; he will love all kinds of music and movies. He will have strong hands and a big heart and I will feel safe and loved when he is around. We will play board games and video games instead of mind games and we will debate issues and ideas instead of argue about the clothes left on the floor. And it won't matter who is right or wrong because I will know that he is right for me.