Sunday, June 28, 2009

Facebook quiz: What is your best trait?

Compassion

You don't judge others' faults but rather have compassion on them and what they are going through. Your first instinct when you see someone in need is to comfort them and show them how much you care. You are gracious, and love flows out of you naturally. Even in situations where most people would back away, you are right there for people with your arms wide open. You feel empathy for those who suffer, and this might be because of your kind nature or maybe even because you can relate; whatever the reason, you help heal wounds and are a shoulder to cry on.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think this might be why I'm good at what I do, working with seniors. They allow me to be this. I always thought it was weakness and stupid, it wasn't what I wanted to be so I hated it and became something else. And this is what I have learned again - but this time I know it's okay.