Thursday, February 28, 2008

And so on...

Well, I pretty much lost the month of February. I was sick (or whatever that was) for the first week, lazy as my ass during the second week, trying to catch up during the third week and this week has been all about Ian. Time, she is a truckin'.

Ian is recovering well. I went to visit him last night for a couple of hours and he looked so much better than Monday. I have been sleeping in his bed for the past couple of nights, which is somewhat sureal and somewhat comforting. (And Daisy is still the sweetest, most awesomest dog to ever roam the earth!) He comes home tomorrow. I offered to pick him up but I think his mother wants to. I wonder if she feels that I am overstepping my boundaries. Oh, well, from what everyone says, that is just the way she is. I know she likes me, I know she appreciates me helping out and, quite frankly, I'm just gonna be me and not worry about it! It will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of days, though.

I feel so free. I feel so free from my mind. I had no idea how much torture I was putting myself through. It's still gonna be a process, still going to be a struggle but the awareness that I have now will help me get through the rest of it. Ha! I don't even care enough to write about it... that's how far I have come! [Mini reminder: mood cycle]