Saturday, September 11, 2004

Whew! Just got back from 2 hours at the gym. Fun! I was sitting here on the couch having a crappy lazy boring day. Watched 3 movies and only got up to pee. No answering the phone (it was only Karl anyway) or nothing. The movie was putting me to sleep so I turned on Much Music and they had this 10 top hot bodies thing on where they not only said who - they said how. And it got me motivated. So I got up and got going. 1/2 hour upper body w/ free weights and 1 hour cardio. Go Bevie! Go Bevie! You know sometimes - most times - I look in the mirror and I 'm shocked at how fat I am. Seriously shocked. But it's going good. This isn't about weight loss. That's a wonderful side effect but it's about getting in shape so I can live the kind of life that I want to live - do the things that I want to do.

And boy am I pooped!

Over & out!