Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nope, I hate him

I guess I always have to have someone to bitch about, don't I? Well, right now it's Joe... in record quantities! I think half the problem is that I've already decided to leave and I don't care anymore. I don't care what he says, I don't care what he does, I don't care if I come in late (not that I ever did!), I don't care if I fake sick, I don't care, I don't care, I want out! I remember going through this with Diane at the mall, too, though and I don't want it to end like that. I want to do a good job, I want to get caught up on all of this stuff that is piling up on my desk... how do I get him to stop fucking driving me nuts? Should I be like Jacquie and act like his adoring wife? Should I just go along with everything that he says and smile and be happy because it doesn't matter to me anymore? I just... whatever... I'm leaving, I should be kissing ass to get as much cash out of the guy that I can before I go. Kiss ass. Hmmm. Yeah. Don't know if I can do that. Even if it's to get what I want. Okay, I'll try. X3