Monday, January 21, 2008

Is Hate Too Strong A Word?

Omigod... Joe is driving up the fucking wall and back down again. He is now pretty much the only man in my life and I could break his fucking neck if I were that type of person. I'm not. Last week I was going to write this nice post about realizing that the reason he pisses me off so much is because he is usually asking about things that I don't have done. To a degree, that is true. I confess, I have not been the best employee for the last year or so (I'm bored out of my mind here!). But, mutherfuker, he is just irritating - about the work that I have done and the work that I don't. I told him this morning, too. I said "you are extremely difficult to work for". He changes the rules based on his moods. "Well, I was under the impression that it was already done this way." We put the salesmen's policies in writing and had each of them sign a copy and I am sofa king glad that I had that to back me up... you don't just change policy because you feel that you should be getting more money out of the company. Yes, so you put money in - that was your choice. You also get every damn personal expense that one could have paid by the company. You have no phone bill, no electricty, you receive rent for an office that we don't even use, you have your weekly house cleaning paid by the company, come the fuck on! Arrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggghh!