Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...

----- Original Message -----
From: Beverly McGrath
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:56 AM
Subject: FW: A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...

A Texas cowboy walked into a drug store and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The elderly woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and as she and her also widowed elderly sister owned the store, there were no males employed there. She then asked if she could help the gentleman.

The cowpoke said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist. The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional and whatever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.

The old bronco-buster agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but I have a permanent erection. It causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it."

The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll go talk to my sister. When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length and the absolute best we can do is, 1/3 ownership in the store, a company car, and $3,000 a month plus living expenses.


Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:00:11 -0800
From: fabe_p@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...
To: newfiebev@hotmail.com

How did you know that was my problem as well?


----- Original Message -----
From: Beverly McGrath
To: fabe
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:29 PM
Subject: RE: A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...

Haha... well, I don't have a store but how about $5000 a month and living expenses????


Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:33:02 -0800
From: fabe_p@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...
To: newfiebev@hotmail.com

Am I worth that much?


----- Original Message -----
From: Beverly McGrath
To: fabe
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: RE: A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...

Or am I just that desperate?? Okay, okay... I'll buy you a store, too!


Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:44:07 -0800
From: fabe_p@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...
To: newfiebev@hotmail.com

Would you be into a 2 for one deal....or should we stop now.....lol


From: newfiebev@hotmail.com
To: fabe_p@shaw.ca
Subject: RE: A Cowboy Walks into a Drug Store...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:02:22 -0800

Ya, time to stop... you just lost me anyway!


TEXT MSG
From: Fabe
To: Bev

Just 2 let u know that last email was not a tease. Would b fun!


TEXT MSG
From: Bev
To: Fabe

Haha-the funny thing is that my last email wasn't a joke, either! One on one I would consider but the group thing is a huge turn on as a fantasy but not my scene as a reality. And, besides, you are practically a married man!


TEXT MSG
From: Fabe
To: Bev

I sug it bcause she wants 2 try it. A safe way 4 us all 2 try it.


TEXT MSG
From: Bev
To: Fabe

You, me and your girlfriend?? Not on your life, buster! Not in a million years! Not if it was the only time I could have sex for the rest of my life! Not for money, fame or eternal youth! So, I guess what I'm trying to say is... thanks, but no thanks!


TEXT MSG
From: Fabe
To: Bev

So what ur telling me is maybe! Kidding! The subtle no confused me. We can still do coffee right?


TEXT MSG
From: Bev
To: Fabe

Of course we can... anytime!



***Way to make me lose all hope of us ever being together, dude. Is he that fucked up??***