Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Oops new ink color! New phase. Start again, start again. Well, as long as I don't stop trying, right? I must be getting somewhere in all of this. It's been a long time since November when I last wrote. Almost my life. Hmmmm.

Well, I got low. Down. Blue. BAD. The worst one yet. Dr. Gray finally decided that it was time for meds. Definitely chemical, he said - because I followed his advice, I was true to my therapy and was getting steadily worse. After a lot of fear and research I started taking Wellbutrin SR on January 5th. For the first two weeks I was raving 'miracle pill' but I realized that there is no such thing. I do feel that it has been helping me cope though and that's been the most difficult part of all of this. But I have a lot of bad habits that I need to work to overcome. I should go back to therapy, too, I guess. But I really feel that I have no issues. But I do. I do. I do. Nothing that big of a deal, though. Surely my difficulty with relationships is not that much anymore. Enough to warrant $120 per hour? It's early days yet. I have lots of time to decide.

Okay, here's today's issue. Am I going to give myself permission... I guess I will have to get into this later.