Monday, January 26, 2004

Damn, I go into all of this as if I actually know what I'm doing - as if I can handle it. No problem. Well, he's been pretty much non-existent since the night I let out the L word. We've spoken pretty much every day but he only stayed over one night. And on that night lovesick Beverly gave the Fabe a key. And I haven't seen him since. That was Friday night. Saturday night he was supposed to come over and he totally stood me up. Pretty shitty. He said that he fell asleep but his phone was on when I called at 9:30 and off 20 minutes later. The next day, yesterday, he thought I was being foolish to even be bothered by it. So, he said he'd come over after work. Got off at 6:30pm. Didn't call. Okay, no problem. Didn't call. Hmmm. Didn't call. That son of a bitch. Didn't call. Fuck him, I don't need this. At 9:40pm he called and I was ready. Blah, blah, blah, had enough, blah.