Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Make up your mind!

And so the drama continues... it's Tuesday and Ian and Daisy have been at the lake since last Wednesday. I've had a nice week alone. Had lots of time to think. Had lots of time to switch my opinion/plans/desires back and forth and forth and back. I'm still not fur-shur. Yesterday I was totally going, the day before thinking maybe not, the day before that I couldn't wait, the day before that I turned into a puddle of my own tears. I am me today though. I just can't take this yo-yo that I have been living for the past year or so. I will sacrafice everything/anything to get my head screwed on right again. What I'm trying to figure out is... what is sacraficing and what is throwing it all away for no good reason? And how do I figure out the difference?

I know that I can be happy without him... the big question is - can I be happy with him?