Thursday, July 19, 2007

Freakin' Out!

Okay... I'm freaking out a little bit. I haven't slept properly in three weeks (except that couple of days at Debra's), I constantly feel like I want to toss my cookies and I can't stop my leg from bouncing under my desk all day long. I'm exhausted. And sad. And excited.

I had a major brain wave the other day and called my tenants. I offered them money if they can be out of my place by August 1. And they are going for it. So, it looks like this is really going to happen.

I have been playing some serious avoidance games for the past few weeks... always with a reason to not be home or around Ian in some way. But tonight I have to tell him. Oh, I dread his response. This evil, selfish part of me hopes that he will just shut down and not beg me to keep working on it.

Luckily there is a light at the end of the tunnel now... and it's looking pretty fine!