Friday, April 27, 2007

Is it possible to love two people at the same time?

Is it possible to love two people at the same time? I heard this question the other day. I rolled my eyes and said ah – YES! It was his birthday the other day and I sent him an online card. Two hours later I got an email from him “It really means a lot to me to hear from you blah blah blah”.

What is it with men, anyway? I don’t think I will ever get it. Rog says you are truly one of my favorite people on the planet. Then why did you get married to someone else while you were fucking me? Fucking me – ha… in more ways than one, I guess. They are all the same… so full of shit. I’m always the one – so special, the one that got away, more like the one that sat there oh so available that they had no problem looking past.

I guess it’s funny that I am finally getting this attitude. After all my years of “it’s okay if you can’t love me” crap. No, it’s not okay. I mean it’s okay for you, go ahead and do what you gotta do but I’m not the girl that will be here for you to wipe your feet on when you need it. Or wipe your dick on, I probably should say. But that’s mostly my fault. I was so fucked up, so fucked up with all of them. Is it a coincidence that I found such a great guy just after I get my shit together? I think not.